- CENTURY 21 Masters Diamond Award, 2015
- CENTURY 21 Thomas 2014 REALTOR® of the Year
- CENTURION® Award Recipient, 2003 through 2014
- CRS- Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI- Graduate of REALTOR® Institute
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
Why you want ME as your REALTOR®:
- I’ve been where you are and know what you are experiencing.
- This is my career and I work very hard at being successful.
- I am dedicated to making your real estate experience successful too!
- No one works harder than I to complete a transaction between Sellers and Buyers.
- I am licensed in North and South Carolina.
- I will negotiate for YOU to get the deal you want.
- I will invest time and energy marketing your home and find you qualified buyers.
- I will provide you with an accurate “fair market analysis” of your property.
- I will develop marketing techniques that get the greatest exposure for your property.
Looking for a home or a vacation rental?
- I am motivated by the reward of helping someone find a home and community.
- I help clients merge their needs with a home and the neighborhood.
- I take time to understand a buyer’s desires, needs and priorities.
- I am a member of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) in Horry county.
- I research the market to find new listings, developments, and community trends.
A little about me...
I am a beach lover at heart. I enjoy beach music as well as gospel and country. I’m continuing to learn the Carolina “Shag”, a dance of Southern Tradition. I guess you can say I am one of the “GRITS”...Girls Raised In The South. I also enjoy walking on the beach for the exercise as well as for the tranquility. I’m a member of Living Water Baptist Church. I enjoy balance in all areas of my life. I have two children, Bill & Sherri, and four grandchildren, Austin, Hailey, Gianna and Kai. I married my soul mate, Carl Spry, on 09/03/03 and now I truly am "The Spry Agent", both literally and figuratively.
Press Release: Sandy Rainwater earns prestigious Century 21 award.